Leica V35 transformer bases..... free

Discussion in '[Classifieds] All Proceeds to PHOTRIO' started by Xpres, Mar 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xpres

Xpres Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I have two working bases from leica V35 enlargers that I'm going to bin unless anyone would like them, or parts thereof, for free. Just pay the postage and perhaps a donation to apug.

I sold my V35 set up a while ago but no one wanted these then. So last chance before they go. They are of course heavy so would cost a bit to ship out of the UK if you wanted the whole thing. I also have a plastic cover for the arm, a lid, and some rubber feet.

i-q4s9PXJ-M.jpg i-GjFdmTB-M.jpg

2. tokam

tokam Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I would like one of these bases, (providing the transformer is working OK). I have just acquired a V35 from Samcomet on this forum
    that has issues. Primarily the transformer has packed it in.

Could you get a postage quote for me to Sydney, Australia. I'm pretty sure I'll take it regardless as the time and expense of adapting a third party solution could well be more expensive.

I'd be happy to make a donation to APUG. This was the basis that I 'bought' the enlarger from Sam about a week ago.

Thanks,
    Martin

3. OP
    OP
    Xpres

Xpres Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Ok, great. I'll get back to you with postage. I could remove the transformer from the base... ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.