Leica V35 transformer bases..... free

Discussion in '[Classifieds] All Proceeds to PHOTRIO' started by Xpres, Mar 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xpres

Xpres Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I have two working bases from leica V35 enlargers that I'm going to bin unless anyone would like them, or parts thereof, for free. Just pay the postage and perhaps a donation to apug.

I sold my V35 set up a while ago but no one wanted these then. So last chance before they go. They are of course heavy so would cost a bit to ship out of the UK if you wanted the whole thing. I also have a plastic cover for the arm, a lid, and some rubber feet.

i-q4s9PXJ-M.jpg i-GjFdmTB-M.jpg

2. tokam

tokam Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I would like one of these bases, (providing the transformer is working OK). I have just acquired a V35 from Samcomet on this forum
    that has issues. Primarily the transformer has packed it in.

Could you get a postage quote for me to Sydney, Australia. I'm pretty sure I'll take it regardless as the time and expense of adapting a third party solution could well be more expensive.

I'd be happy to make a donation to APUG. This was the basis that I 'bought' the enlarger from Sam about a week ago.

Thanks,
    Martin

3. OP
    OP
    Xpres

Xpres Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Ok, great. I'll get back to you with postage. I could remove the transformer from the base... ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.