Latest member
Yuyuik
Recent bookmarks
Trader history for juanj (0)

juanj

Subscriber
Format
Digital
12/6/23 Update: Leica IIIg sale is ON HOLD for a month or two. I need time to decide if I really want to sell this camera. I will update this ad again after the new year.
Nikkor is still available!

On Hold: Leica IIIg

Still available: Nikkor LTM 50mm f/2.0

To preface: I was formerly a member of APUG, but have been inactive for a while. This is my first post on Photrio, but I am a long time member of rangefinderforum.com and have bought and sold many photo items there.

I have owned this Leica IIIg almost 10 years. The serial number indicates it is from 1957. The camera was CLA'd in March 2019 by Youxin Ye. Included with the CLA was a new leatherette covering (I can't remember if the new cover was installed by me or Youxin, but it looks great in either case). The camera is definitely underused because I own a few other film and digital cameras, so it's time to say goodbye to this beauty. I have shot the camera recently and all speeds sound accurate. The sale of the camera includes the silver body cap and the leather case the camera sold with (I have never used it).

The 50mm Nikkor is also very nice. Focus is smooth and the glass has no visible scratches. The infinity lock works. The aperture ring does not have click stops; I don't know if this is per design, but it does not impede proper aperture setting. Lens includes silver UV filter but no caps.

Leica IIIg price: $750, plus insured shipping.

Nikkor 50mm LTM price: $175, plus insured shipping.

Payment via PayPal FnF

. GR000067 Large.jpeg GR000068 Large.jpeg GR000069 Large.jpeg GR000070 Large.jpeg GR000073 Large.jpeg GR000075 Large.jpeg GR000077 Large.jpeg GR000078 Large.jpeg

Last edited:

Rrrgcy

Subscriber
Format
Medium Format
Thanks, understood you’ve put it on-hold for a bit, best wishes and if resurrecting let me us know. The iiig is a blessing as I have one and would like a second. Yours sounds great.

OP
OP

juanj

Subscriber
Format
Digital
Thank you for understanding. When/if the IIIg goes back on sale, I will contact you.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab Blue Moon Camera & Machine
Top Bottom