Members
Latest member
helimat
Recent bookmarks

kaantuncel

Shooter
35mm RF
Hello there APUG,

I am a new member from the UK who is getting into film photography and darkrooms. I only started shooting film 9 months ago when I got a beautiful Leica M3, and my mother (who used to be a semi-professional photographer) immediately said that we should build a darkroom as we had when I was smaller. So for the last couple of months I have been converting my basement into a darkroom, and hope to have it completed in a couple of days!!

Hopefully I will be here for as long as the film stocks last (which should hopefully be for a long time!).

Much Regards,
Kaan

Jesper

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
M3 is not bad for a first camera. Good luck finishing your darkroom. You seem to have chosen the right mother.

Sirius Glass

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Welcome to APUG!

Black Dog

Shooter
Multi Format
Welcome to APUGland!

thegman

Shooter
Medium Format
Welcome, up until a few months ago I lived in London. Great city for street photography, if you're into that.

The Leica M3 is in my top 3 of favourite ever cameras too, just a delight to use.

Shooter
35mm RF
Merhaba Kaan , bir şey gerekirse bana mesaj yollayabilirsin , hoşgeldin kardeşim.

Umut

momus

Subscriber
Shooter
Medium Format
You're a very fortunate person. Having a mom that is enthusiastic about photography, and smart enough to know that a darkroom is an immediate need. And of course you have an m3, which is a really unique camera. For years and years I sent my negs out for development, and it was hit and miss w/ the results. Not to mention all that money I spent that could have gone toward buying more film. There's nothing wrong w/ that of course, some people are more about getting the shot and letting someone else handle that end. That's OK. But I didn't really learn much until I started doing my own work from start to finish.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford Photo ADOX Freestyle Photographic Photo Warehouse Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom