Konica Auto Bellows AR Kit

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by binglebugbob, Mar 7, 2018.

1. binglebugbob

binglebugbob Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Konica Auto Bellows with slide copy attachment and original Konica double cable release. Scarce Konica accessory for Konica 35mm SLR cameras (T, T2, T3 Auto Reflex series and others that have the AR bayonet mount) If you're a Konica person, then you already know that these are not easy to find!

You can also duplicate slides with the slide copier. If you plan to adapt this for use with a digital SLR cameras, I expect you can convert slides to digital files, but check that for yourself.

The camera and lens shown in the photo are only to illustrate how the bellows attach to a camera and are NOT INCLUDED*.

REDUCED: The Bellows, double cable release, and slide copier (only) are available for $50 plus shipping,. For sale within the US.. Camera body and lens are not included.

I do have quite a few Konica Hexanon AR mount bodies and lenses I could part with. If interested, please reply by PM.

IMG_0600.JPG IMG_0597.JPG IMG_0598.JPG

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  2. MattKing

MattKing Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Does the slide copier attach to the lens via the filter threads on a lens? If so, what filter size?
    I'm wondering about adapting this to a Canon EF or EFS mount camera and an Olympus OM mount lens.
    TIA

3. OP
    OP
    binglebugbob

binglebugbob Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Matt:
    The slide copy attachment clamps over the outside of a 55mm filter ring. Easiest to use a Konica lens on the front and adapt only the rear of the bellows.
    Most Konica AR lenses used 55mm filter threads, but thread size isn't an issue since you can use a step up ring to change a 49mm or 52mm filter thread to 55mm.

Best if people reading these ads reply by private message because otherwise, the people posting them don't receive notice of reader response.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.