Members
Latest member
Cyanotypeworld
Recent bookmarks

mshchem

Subscriber
Shooter
Medium Format
I had to try this . It worked. Don't get any crazy ideas about this. This unit is designed to develop up to 1 sheet of PAPER, NOT film. Eight rolls of TX 135, 950mL XTOL straight. Crazy!

Best Mike

AgX

Shooter
Multi Format
But in your set-up the bath volume is large enough to cover the reel radius? If so, why the warning?

OP
OP

mshchem

Subscriber
Shooter
Medium Format
But in your set-up the bath volume is large enough to cover the reel radius? If so, why the warning?
The motor is struggling, WAY TO MUCH solution for that little motor. The big gear on the colorbase snaps into the blow molded base. When fixing the gear popped loose, went right back. I think maybe 3 reels not 8 .1520 and 1530 600 mL. The motor is optional. The original set up is a 1 8x10 paper tank, with a hand crank. I love gadgets, it has a Duolab cog, thus the ability to screw in the bottles. It was fun. Results looked great
Mike

AgX

Shooter
Multi Format
Actually I cannot even remember the Colorbase (be it with crank or motor) from my Jobo folders and catalogs ...

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab Blue Moon Camera & Machine
Top Bottom