1. Current PHOTRIO advertisers: Click Here For Current Advertisers List

J. Lane Dry Plates to be stocked in Europe!

Discussion in 'PHOTRIO Advertisers Forum' started by Nodda Duma, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Nodda Duma

Nodda Duma Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hello to my dry plate shooting friends in Europe! Dust off your dry plate cameras and find those dry plate holders!

I am very pleased to announce that J. Lane Dry Plates will soon be available from Schwarzweiss Fotolabor in Dusseldorf, Germany! The first shipment of plates was sent out today and will arrive at their store sometime over the next few weeks. They are very excited to be stocking these plates, and have told me they are happy to ship to anyone in Europe including the UK!

Schwarzweiss Fotolabor and Pictoriographica share a mutual goal of providing the wonderfully unique dry plates to European photographers at a lower cost than if ordering them directly from me in the United States.
    They will initially be stocking plates in the following sizes:

4" x 5"
    5" x 7"
    8" x 10"
    Whole Plate
    9x12 cm

However, as always I can make plates in any size, so please contact them with your specific requests. Our plan is to ship plates -- both stock for their inventory and custom requests -- on a monthly (or faster as needed) basis.
    See their website at http://www.schwarzweiss-fotolabor.de/ for contact information.

I'd also like to take the opportunity to offer my sincere thanks for all the support and encouragement you as a community and as individuals have shown in my endeavor to supply dry plates to the world. It's very much appreciated and it started right here on Photrio!

Best Regards,
    Jason

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
  2. NedL

NedL Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Groups:
    congratulations Jason, excellent news!

3. jnanian

jnanian Advertiser Advertiser
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    !!! !

4. Jerevan

Jerevan Member
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    35mm
    Wonderful news on a dreary day - yay - I am going to make a holder and order some 9x12 plates.

5. OP
    OP
    Nodda Duma

Nodda Duma Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    The inventory has arrived and are on sale today!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.