Threads
Members
Latest member
jowens
Recent bookmarks

HollyGettings

Shooter
Multi Format
I have some equipment coming in and cannot take it. If you like Omega enlargers, please contact me.
Thanks,

Holly Gettings

Chris Johnson

Shooter
35mm
Holly, this is your old buddy Chris in Illinois, of the 5 x7 film holder fame :smile:
I have several friends who are not that far from you that might be very interested.
Just called you on the phone, but got no answer, will try again.

Joe Jesus

Shooter
35mm
I'm definitely considering building a darkroom, no better time than the present to start. PM sent.

Red Tractors

Shooter
Multi Format
Hope it finds a good home, Ive had a busy season out here rescuing stuff myself.

OP
OP
HollyGettings

HollyGettings

Shooter
Multi Format
Can you get them on board with me ASAP? This is a rescue. I have to get these out by the end of the week. Will know more and have images tomorrow. Thanks!! And nice to hear from you!

OP
OP
HollyGettings

HollyGettings

Shooter
Multi Format
Joe, let me know quick, even if it needs to be stored for a while this should be a good deal. I will make sure the whole package is complete, and these may do big films, who knows?

OP
OP
HollyGettings

HollyGettings

Shooter
Multi Format
Enlarger rescue update

There are two complete Ilford enlargers with dichro contrast heads, and a parts unit, an Omega condenser head unit a 6 ft steel sink by Elkay, and fixings like easels and carriers. The glasses are Fujinon 50, 75 and 135 respectively and all turret mounted.

I am flying to Vegas on Thursday for a convention and trade show, so I need to get these rescued and to safety by Wednesday. Can somebody help. Me?

Mark_S

Shooter
4x5 Format
Holly

I have a well equipped darkroom in CA, so I am set, but you might check with two schools that I have gone to in Maine:
Maine College of Art (MECA) - and USM Gorham - both still had darkrooms when I left the state, and may be able to help you.

Mark

KennyMark

Shooter
Multi Format
Hi Holly,
Am I correct in understanding that you are unable to ship any of this? Let me know.
Kenny
P.S. I sent a P.M. but expect that it didn't reach you.

Soeren

Shooter
Multi Format
Aii why no D3 cone for 135mm lens? :sad:
Best regards

OP
OP
HollyGettings

HollyGettings

Shooter
Multi Format
There probably is a cone in the big box of bits. Haven't unpacked that yet, but will you come to get the Omega from Denmark? Just kidding!

Rolfe Tessem

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Holly, I am building a darkroom and I'm in Western Massachusetts. Could you please PM me with details? I'm around all next week...

StoneNYC

Shooter
8x10 Format
I'm in CT, sadly I won't be able to build a darkroom for a few years... Hope this gets taken and not trashed :/

Soeren

Shooter
Multi Format
There probably is a cone in the big box of bits. Haven't unpacked that yet, but will you come to get the Omega from Denmark? Just kidding!

No I have an Omega D3 allready, just need a lenscone for the 135mm (and the AF rail but never mind that)
How about you bring it here when going on your educational hollyday to Europe. We can meet up in Copenhagen or Odense :D
Best regards

Cybertrash

Shooter
Multi Format
I'm currently building a darkroom for the photo club I'm a member of. Unfortunately we're located in Sweden, the drive might be a bit long.

Soeren

Shooter
Multi Format
I'm currently building a darkroom for the photo club I'm a member of. Unfortunately we're located in Sweden, the drive might be a bit long.

And what if the Berings passage is not frozen when you get there :wink:
And entering Russian waters/ice might get you charged for piracy.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab Blue Moon Camera & Machine
Top Bottom