Members
Latest member
Cyanotypeworld
Recent bookmarks

Maxim Grew

Shooter
Multi Format
Hello Everyone,

Max from Intrepid Camera here, we have launched a new project on kickstarter if you are interested

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...n-35mm-120-and

The project is for an enlarger attachment that clips onto the back of your 4x5 camera to convert it into an enlarger, think of a modern version of the Graflarger with a new LED light source.

We are aiming this at people who would like to experiment with printing for the first time but don't have access to a darkroom or space for a big enlarger at home. It also works very well if you want to be able to make prints at home without having a permanent setup. It is surprisingly easy to get set up and everything square. particularly if you are using a copy stand, You can also simply use a tripod as the stand though and project onto some grid paper or a cutting mat first to get everything square.

The attachment fits onto any 5x4 with Graflok clips

If you are interested, take a look at the link above and I'm around in this forum if you have any questions

Thanks! Max

tezzasmall

Shooter
Plastic Cameras
A great idea there Max = even though I've not got into 5 x 4 regularly (yet!)

But just to let you know that I have put previous links to your projects across on Fadu in the past though, :smile: (www.film-and-darkroom-user.org.uk) where it would be worth introducing yourself and products as there are quite a few 5 x 4 workers on there. I mention this as the site does seem to attract a lot more British and European visitors than on here. Just thought that I'd mention this as you are based in Brighton, UK. :smile:

Fingers crossed that I get one of your cameras one day... :smile:

Terry S

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab Blue Moon Camera & Machine
Top Bottom