Threads
Members
Latest member
Sixbysix
Recent bookmarks

Denis K

Shooter
35mm
Someone posted an interesting utube look at the Fuju Instax instant film camera - $80 bucks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6DEBdlkLsg

I hope it does well because that will give Fuji a marketing reason to keep making instant films compatible with the pack and 4x5 systems I have hanging around my place.

Worth the watch. Recommended.

Denis K

photomem

Shooter
Medium Format
The girl was cute, the camera looked pretty lame though. I love how she called using a viewfinder "old school"

2F/2F

Shooter
Multi Format
pathetic

These are the people who are going to be taking care of us when we are old. Scary!

nickandre

Subscriber
Shooter
Medium Format
ahhhhh that pained me. it's a 0 megapixel camera, it has really good image stabilization, and it has the most settings of any instant camera out there. The latter is code for "not automated exposure" which is a royal pain in the arse. Plus the larger one is cheaper, and the film costs the same.

Michael W

Shooter
Multi Format
Funnily enough someone was showing me one of these cameras yesterday. The prints are slightly bigger than business card size, & the image sits behind a plastic cover sheet. The plastic is quite reflective so you have to hold the print at the correct angle to avoid reflections in it. The overall look of the image was very nice & Polaroid SX-70, 600 like.

WolfTales

Shooter
Medium Format
As long as Fuji can supply me with Goldbond medicated powder....

vdonovan

Shooter
Traditional
I've had a Fuji Instax mini for about a year. I absolutely LOVE it. The image quality is pretty good, color very good. Take one of these to a party and you will be the most popular person there. One can do creative work with these cameras, no question, but mostly they are crazy fun.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom