Threads
Members
Latest member
shawnmcc
Recent bookmarks

ROL

Shooter
Multi Format
Not really bragging, just a statement of fact. I'm full frontal after a 5 year self imposed exile, showing publicly as part of the exhibit, Shadows, at the Santa Clarita City Hall First Floor Gallery. I have two GSPs, WO–CHI (Flame) – (30"x40") and BILH–BIGIH (Within) – (20"x24"), in the multi-media exhibit. Both works are visible in the fourth pic down in link. Through April 15, 2014.

Toffle

Shooter
Multi Format
Excellent! Well hung, I would dare say. :smile:
Congrats.

Last edited by a moderator:

benjiboy

Subscriber
Shooter
35mm
To be "well hung" in my country means something completely different, but also not something to boast about in polite society :D

desertrat

Shooter
Multi Format
To be "well hung" in my country means something completely different, but also not something to boast about in polite society :D
"Well hung" has a slang meaning in the US, and it may be similar to the UK slang meaning.

Shooter
Multi Format

Truzi

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
So... how many people have viewed this thread in error? :smile:

lxdude

Shooter
Multi Format
Same meaning here.

MattKing

Shooter
Multi Format
Way better than being hanged!

Tom1956

Shooter
Large Format
Way better than being hanged!

You hang a horse thief. And afterwards, you say he was hung. Sometimes the "ed" ending just plain ain't proper English, no matter what the dictionaries say.

Steve Smith

Shooter
Medium Format
"Well hung" has a slang meaning in the US, and it may be similar to the UK slang meaning.

Most likely.

When most people use the word hung, they really mean hanged.

You hang a horse thief. And afterwards, you say he was hung. Sometimes the "ed" ending just plain ain't proper English, no matter what the dictionaries say.

No. Hanged is the correct past tense.

Steve.

snapguy

Shooter
35mm
communicate

One of the reasons for photography is to communicate. We think you will communicate better and sell more prints if you avoid gutter talk. We cannot believe your mother did not teach you better manners. We would think someone with prints in a public gallery would want to show at least a modicum of class. Just suggestion under "presenting my work to the public."

coigach

Shooter
Multi Format
One of the reasons for photography is to communicate. We think you will communicate better and sell more prints if you avoid gutter talk. We cannot believe your mother did not teach you better manners. We would think someone with prints in a public gallery would want to show at least a modicum of class. Just suggestion under "presenting my work to the public."

I hope you're trying to be witty, otherwise this comes across as sanctimonious claptrap. And who is the royal "we"...? :blink:

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford Photo ADOX Freestyle Photographic Photo Warehouse Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom