stngoldberg
Recent bookmarks
Trader history for andreios (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

andreios

Shooter
Multi Format
OK, for time being probably the last camera to let go (I still cannot decide on the GSW680)

This is a lovely Ikoflex IIa camera - my old rolleicord suffered somewhat badly during one trip on the Holy Mountain and I wanted another TLR. I got this one from a friend photographer from Vienna in early 2016 - I've shot only a handful of rolls - I realized that the good old rollei was ugly but alive so I continued to use it...
This particular camera went through a CLA in 2015 in Vienna, it works smoothly and without any problems. The original leather case is OK, the strap is torn however, I used an ugly but functional nylon one (not included, lives on the rollei).
Also there is the original "IKOPROX" close-up lens- e.g. someting like a rolleinar - again in a nice shape and with the leather pouch.

Some pictures of the camera can be seen HERE, I realized today that there is still an unfinished roll inside - I'll do my best to finish it over weekend and will add some pictures from inside.

PRICE: 200 EUR + shipping, payment via PayPal (or IBAN).

Any questions, just ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab Blue Moon Camera & Machine
Top Bottom