Want to Buy I want to have your 120 backing paper!

Tulips

A
Tulips

Community Church

A
Community Church

cyno2023053.jpg

H
cyno2023053.jpg

Recent Classifieds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ancasterhousesforsal
Recent bookmarks
Trader history for MCB18 (0)

MCB18

Subscriber
Shooter
35mm
I’ll happily take any 120/220 paper and spools off your hands! My supply is running out, and I want to roll more film! I will pay postage, and any reasonable price you want for the paper.

I know some of you guys have it, and I want it. Pease let me know via PMs if you have any. Thank you!

Richard Man

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
I have about 6 currently. Free except for postage. DM if interested
I am in California

OP
OP

MCB18

Subscriber
Shooter
35mm
Thanks for all the offers! I’m rolling Aviphot 200 in 120 and 220 for both personal use and to sell in small-ish quantities. Two orders came in for 18 rolls, so not only did that kill my backing paper supply, but it also made free time harder to come by with classes. You guys really like 220 here… going to have to take a break from selling for a but, LOL

OP
OP

MCB18

Subscriber
Shooter
35mm
Where are you buying bulk Aviphot 200 in 120 format?

It isn’t bulk 120, it is bulk 70mm. You trim off the little bit of excess film width (about 5mm each side) and then cut to length. A bit tedious, but it comes with the territory. I get it from an eBay seller in India who seems to have tones of the stuff.

mshchem

Subscriber
Shooter
Medium Format
I save my Fuji 120 spools for easy loading when I get older and more feebler than I am now. I will not be saving the backing paper, unless maybe I want to spool some of the 1000' of 70mm Plus-X aerial I got from the guy in India 😄

I will never get to that point, I hope. 😅

hap

Subscriber
Shooter
35mm RF
It isn’t bulk 120, it is bulk 70mm. You trim off the little bit of excess film width (about 5mm each side) and then cut to length. A bit tedious, but it comes with the territory. I get it from an eBay seller in India who seems to have tones of the stuff.

Dont tell Cholentpot!!

OP
OP

MCB18

Subscriber
Shooter
35mm
I save my Fuji 120 spools for easy loading when I get older and more feebler than I am now. I will not be saving the backing paper, unless maybe I want to spool some of the 1000' of 70mm Plus-X aerial I got from the guy in India 😄

I will never get to that point, I hope. 😅

How much did you pay for all that, out of curiosity? I don’t see any plus-x from him.

Dont tell Cholentpot!!

Not sure who that is, but he can buy 70mm from eBay (the Indian guy) or Astrum if he meets the MOQ of 200 meters.

Last edited:

mshchem

Subscriber
Shooter
Medium Format
How much did you pay for all that, out of curiosity? I don’t see any plus-x from him.

Not sure who that is, but he can buy 70mm from eBay (the Indian guy) or Astrum if he meets the MOQ of 200 meters.

I bought the way outdated Plus-X a couple years back, when I was going through one of my, I want to be like Neil Armstrong phases. It was cheap or I wouldn't have bought so much.
I love playing with 70mm. Of course I'm nuts, so that is half the battle. 😃

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab Blue Moon Camera & Machine
Top Bottom