how much Fuji fp-100c is still out there?

Discussion in 'Instant Cameras, Backs and Film' started by David T T, May 21, 2017.

1. GarageBoy

GarageBoy Member
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    35mm
    Considering that fp3000b is, well, iso 3000, base fog is getting high on hoarders' stashes, no? Still, can't believe people are buying it on eBay for $50+ a pack.

Fp100c-
    I still regularly see a pile of it behind b&h's film counter

2. lantau

lantau Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Seems that FP100C is gone from normal retail channels, now. At least here. The major online film retailers in Germany are out of stock. You can still find it on Ebay and third party sellers on Amazon. But the prices have increased from €23 to €45 and more.

I have four exposure left in my Polaroid 240 and another four boxes in the fridge. I only got that camera in February to experience peel-off film before it's gone. I'd say I accomplished that. I was often struggling with a little underexposure, but today I took a picture of my niece sitting between her grandmas using a flash bulb and it was spot on. Bright image, nice colours.

I'm looking forward to another 44 pictures, and after that I will try and use single sheets of normal film in the camera. There are some instructions out there to convert an empty film cartridge into a crude sheet film holder.

3. skorpiius

skorpiius Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I have about 100 packs of FP-100c and maybe 60 of FP-3000b. I bought so much as at the time I was shooting a decent amount, but now in the past year I've probably only shot 20 photos of each. Might end up putting some up for sale.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.