jrhii
Recent bookmarks
Trader history for Fragomeni (1)

Fragomeni

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Hi all,

I’m looking for a good condition Horseman Convertible in black with a 6x7 Horseman roll film holder also in black.

This is for a project where the camera needs to match an existing camera so I’m not looking for any other variants or colors.

Camera should be in good fully functioning condition with no mechanical issues and in decent cosmetic shape. Body should have the pop up finder and the swivel eye frame (both parts of the sports finder) in tact and working. Roll film holder should be in good shape with good light seals. Lens module should also be in good shape and the lens should be fully working with accurate speeds. The glass should be clean and clear and free from fungus/haze/scratches/excessive dust/haze/fog/ or any other optical defects.

If you have one available please send me a message with photos of the camera, a detailed description of condition and function, and your asking price.

RoboRepublic

Subscriber
Shooter
Medium Format
Coming from a Horseman SW612, the convertible looks like a fun alternative- good luck in your search!

OP
OP
Fragomeni

Fragomeni

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Coming from a Horseman SW612, the convertible looks like a fun alternative- good luck in your search!

Yes, I have a 612 and love it. I have one Convertible and it’s an excellent smaller alternative to the 612. For this project I’ll be combining two Convertibles into a stereo camera which is why I need another (and one that matches (for aesthetics).

cptrios

Subscriber
Shooter
Hybrid
That's a shame - I've got a silver one that I'm probably going to be selling soon. There are lots of things about it I like, but it using it is just a tad too imprecise for my taste.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab Blue Moon Camera & Machine
Top Bottom