Threads
Members
Latest member
shawnmcc
Recent bookmarks
Shooter
Multi Format
Yeah, here goes the neighborhood.

Yeah, it's been a while. About two years. But I am finally starting to get back to some of the things I used to love before my wife died in 2011. And film is one. Gonna do it right this time. I had sold all my camera gear in late 2011. Fortunately the darkroom gear did not sell. So all I need is a good duster. And, since I always hated spooling 35mm, I'm going big this time around. 4x5 or bigger. Screw the hard work.

So, yeah, it's me. Didn't want to hijack other threads with reunions. So, feel free to welcome me back.

Hey, where did everybody go.....

johnnywalker

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Allow me to be the first! Welcome back!

markbarendt

Shooter
Multi Format
Welcome back Chris.

OP
OP
Christopher Walrath
Shooter
Multi Format
Definitely doing much better than my old disarrayed self. Like I said, just finally getting my own self back in order. I got everyone else through Faith dying. Now it is finally time for me. And I am Jonesing for a 4x5 right about now. All in good time, though. APUG is always the first and most important step.

Shooter
Multi Format
Chris, good to see you again! The Blind Print Exchange misses you. Get a camera going and sign up soon!

:wink:

Ken

OP
OP
Christopher Walrath
Shooter
Multi Format
Hope to have a 4x5 up and running by the new year and then I just might make someone suffer to my own twisted view of my nick of the woods.

OP
OP
Christopher Walrath
Shooter
Multi Format
Eddie, it is certainly good to be here and home. Yeah, I went upstairs and checked to make sure all my darkroom gear was up there. Kind of like patting yourself down after a close call to make sure everything is still there.

Shooter
Multi Format
Welcome back, Chris! Good to see you here again. :smile:

OP
OP
Christopher Walrath
Shooter
Multi Format
Thank you, Thomas. Good to see you still here as well. Look forward to catching up. And getting more updates on those mouth watering meals. I fondly remember your account of that trout.

Shooter
Multi Format
Thank you, Thomas. Good to see you still here as well. Look forward to catching up. And getting more updates on those mouth watering meals. I fondly remember your account of that trout.

I'm impressed with your recollection! Magic trout. :smile:

OP
OP
Christopher Walrath
Shooter
Multi Format
Ron. The APUG Guru of Gobble-dy-gook. Truly good to see you again.

And, Thomas, that trout must have made an impression, huh.

MattKing

Shooter
Multi Format
Glad to see you back Chris.

OP
OP
Christopher Walrath
Shooter
Multi Format
Sorry, I would have responded sooner, Matt. Trying to catch up on these 77,172 New Posts. Man, you guys have been busy. I was just going through the old postcards and I remember looking at your walkway in the woods. I miss it but I'm getting it back.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford Photo ADOX Freestyle Photographic Photo Warehouse Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom