Hauck Polychron - how to use

Discussion in 'Darkroom Equipment' started by fotolapinski, Dec 19, 2017.

1. fotolapinski

fotolapinski Member
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Hello!
    In the scholl darkroom, where I teach photography there is a Hauck Polychron timer, which I think is broken. I have used this type of timers before - you set the hands to desired time, and after reaching that time the hands stop moving and the clock beeps. Well this particular timer doesn't stop at all. The hands are moving endless until I press the stop button. Is the timer broken, or I am doing something wrong? Does anyone who has a manual for this timer can send it to me?
    Greetings and thanks for your help
    Jerzy Łapiński 26.11.2017 14_24 Office Lens.jpg

2. AgX

AgX Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    .This clock is unknown to me,but from the photos on the net it is obvious that

-) you can chose between different small scales that are pushed via their slit over the hub
    (Don't ask me how the clock realizes the different scales...)

-) you have to put sliders at the respective figures to make that pin above that scale actuate a switch

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.