Threads
Members
Latest member
jowens
Recent bookmarks

jbridges

Shooter
Multi Format
APUGr's - It is time for me to have a CLA done on my Hasselblad gear. With no one in my state qualified in my eyes to take apart my babies I have been researching on the net.

I have come across a gentlemen named David Odess and he certainly seems able and just wanted to hear back from any of you who could give me some positive references on him or another repair person.

Below is his web site link.

http://www.david-odess.com/

Thank you,
john bridges

ambaker

Shooter
Multi Format
David is the go to guy...

He will take excellent care of your equipment. I have never heard a bad word about him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Tom1956

Shooter
Large Format
Odess is a good guy. I've spoken with him several times. He had a common male-oriented cancer operation a couple years ago, and when I last spoke with him, he was quite recovered and back to his work. Don't know why I'd have told that story, but to illustrate that if you sent your camera to him, it would not be lost. I guess I brought it up because I once sent some old phonograph cartridges off to a guy in the business, and he suddenly kicked the bucket. Come to think of it, that was West Tech, now under new ownership. I think Odess is going to be around a while, and he's tops in the beezwax.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab Blue Moon Camera & Machine
Top Bottom