surilasuntal
Recent bookmarks
Trader history for beemermark (1)

beemermark

Subscriber
Shooter
4x5 Format
Additions, pics if you're interested.

Pentax Spotmatic, nice works with a Ricoh 50mm lens. Only issue is the meter probably doesn't work and I don't have a battery to check it. $40 plus shipping
Olympus OM-1 body. Nice body and I use it occasionally. But way too common the meter doesn't work. $50 plus shipping

Canon A-1, my favorite but the it went wacky awhile ago. Complete and very nice looking. I've thought about getting it fixed but I have a Canon F-1n so why would i? $45 plus shipping

Canon T90. Another favorite. Internal Display says "help". minor bleed spot on top LED display. $45 plus shipping.

Cleaning out the closets and these are projects I'll never get around to. My eyes aren't that good anymore and my hand co-ordination isn't too hot either. I gave these a once over so take the commentary with a grain of salt. If you want more information just ask. Offers welcomed but shipping is on the buyer. Note that one than more body will fit in a USPS priority box so you save money buying multiple pieces. I prefer Vemo, I seem to have all kinds of issues with PayPal lately (bank accounts disappearing, funds frozen for no reason, and so on).

The OM-10 seems to work just fine except the back door won't open. I can open it by inserting a small pen knife in the slot and releasing the catch. Closes just fine. The other OM-10 is missing parts (rewind lever,etc.). OM-2S missing door, lever, parts, etc. Take all for $35.

The OM-2n was working until recently and just stopped one fine day, mirror won't return. Save on shipping and have me ship it to your repair shop and you'll end up with a nice re-conditioned OM-2N. $30

Leica Z2X $25

Canon 125mm/3.5 in Leica screw mount. Glass is good, lens is good. What was it made for? Medium or large format is my guess. $50

Miranda SLR with normal lens. These were a pretty neat system with interchangeable lenses, meters, lot's of lenses,etc. This one won't wind. Otherwise looks nice and is probably an easy fix. $30

That's all for now. Still have more.

SOLD The 90 Tele-Elmarit has a big hunk of glass missing from the front lens. $35
SOLD Two Leica R3, one complete and one missing the self timer. $40
SOLD Rolleiflex SL35mm besides not working (like most of the Rollei SLR cameras, it's complete with a nice lens. $25
NOT SOLD but decided to get it repaired. These are great cameras with great lenses. Topcon D-1 with a wide angle lens, another system camera. Built like a tank. I cannot find any reference to a D-1 Model but I think it's the same as the RE Super which is identical to the Super D. The 28mm lens is in Exacta mount. Otherwise looks nice and is probably an easy fix.

Attachments

• OM-2.jpg
    OM-2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 56
  • Om-2S.jpg
    Om-2S.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 40
  • OM-10 (2).JPG
    OM-10 (2).JPG
    756 KB · Views: 34
  • OM-10.jpg
    OM-10.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 42
  • Leica Z2X.jpg
    Leica Z2X.jpg
    863 KB · Views: 37
  • Miranda.JPG
    Miranda.JPG
    835.1 KB · Views: 37
  • Rollei SL35M.jpg
    Rollei SL35M.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 47
  • Topcon.jpg
    Topcon.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom