Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony_
Recent bookmarks

Ricochetrider

Shooter
Medium Format
A happy hello to all. New member checking in. I'm in South Cental Pennsyltuckey, as I like to call it, near the state Capitol of Harrisburg. My photographic interest goes back a ways but I've really only shot digital P&S cameras until a couple years ago.

More recently I stepped up to an Olympus OMD EM1 (1st gen) but still only shot on "auto". Even more recently I picked up a Canon AE1 Program, and the adventure began anew. Shot that for a while but honestly didn't get a whole lot of satisfaction out of it, so after some thought on the matter, I bought a Hasselbald 500CM and an 80mm lens. Went kinda overboard and bought a second 500C body with a 50mm lens, just for the lens and the extra A12 back. Well, the price was right... ish.

Meanwhile, I'm learning analog photography using the "sink or swim" method, and having fun in doing so. Have been posting over at "another" photo forum and the folks over there have been really helpful, just exemplary, really.
Found out about Photrio and figured why not.

Oh yeah, so far I haven't done any darkroom work although a friend has set us up in a local lab for Jan 7 to make some prints from some of my negatives and probably develop a roll or two of film- I'm sure to have some ready for processing. Been sending film out to LA to Richard Photo Lab, pretty happy with those folks so far.....

Anyway, that's my story. Will post a pic or two when I get a minute.

Cheers!

Sirius Glass

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Welcome to APUG Photrio

Rick A

Subscriber
Shooter
Large Format
Hey diddly ho good neighbor, from north central Pa., welcome to the asylum.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom