Members
Latest member
backseatpilot
Recent bookmarks

Todd0331

Shooter
Medium Format
Hello all.
I have finally been able to really pursue my love of photography and am happy to find APUG. I've loved photography since I was a kid, but never really applied myself. But now it has taken over and I can't learn enough.
I use a Yashica MAT-124 and a Minolta X-570 that I was able to buy to get into film photography. The 120 film is really fun. I have recently taught myself how to develop film and enlarge the prints. My aunt gave me all of her enlarging and darkroom equipment, including her Omega CII that, I believe, was made in the '40's. Still works great though.

I'm a farrier (horseshoer) by trade and live in southern Delaware.

Among learning more about photography techniques, film and developing, I have a huge desire to learn as much as I can about large format. I'm also a history buff and have always wanted to learn more about wet plate. Hopefully I will learn these 2 soon.

I look forward to learning as much as I can.

Shooter
Multi Format
Well then, allow a fellow LSDer to be the first to welcome you from Milton. Be happy to show you around the big camera anytime.

Shooter
35mm RF
Tomorrow , you will be a one year old member :smile: Welcome !

OP
OP
Todd0331

Todd0331

Shooter
Medium Format
Well then, allow a fellow LSDer to be the first to welcome you from Milton. Be happy to show you around the big camera anytime.

Wow, so many great welcomes!! Thanks!!

And Christopher, I will definitely take you up on that. I live in Laurel and would truly appreciate any help.

On my never ending quest to learn as much about everything I can, photography, especially analog and historical methods, has buried itself deep inside. I can't seem to learn enough.

Thanks again all!1

Shooter
Multi Format
Maybe we can take a walk around Nanticoke Wildlife Area out past Bethel. Been wanting to see if I could do something with those huge Sicamores on the south side.

Sirius Glass

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Welcome to APUG

OP
OP
Todd0331

Todd0331

Shooter
Medium Format
Maybe we can take a walk around Nanticoke Wildlife Area out past Bethel. Been wanting to see if I could do something with those huge Sicamores on the south side.

That is a really neat place. The Cypress at Trap Pond and Trussum Pond are wonderful too.
I would definitely be up for anything in order to learn large format.

Thanks so much Christopher!!

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford Photo ADOX Freestyle Photographic Photo Warehouse Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom