Latest member
jgreen
Recent bookmarks

modafoto

Subscriber
Shooter
Medium Format
Hi

Yesterday my photo club had the annual christmas auction, and due to the digital revolution great analog equipment were donated and not very popular. So I did a great buy when I bought a complete development kit for film. A lot of it I have already, but I got 2 tanks, 2 darkroom bags, a bulk loader, a Dead Link Removed film dryer (THE GREATEST BUY) and a lot more.

Price: $14

Furthermore I got an Olympus Trip 35 for $2...nice, too

clogz

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Some weeks ago the thought crossed my mind what to do if my cherished Durst 605 needed spare parts. I found a perfect 605 at an auction site and it came with two boxes of darkroom goodies (Osram safelight, tanks, Durst film dryer etc) for only Euro 40.- The pro wedding photographer I bought this from was forced to go digital and regretting this move. She told me people wanted pictures taken at church that very evening on CD so they could be shown to the wedding guest at the celebration dinner.
Let's be thankful for the digirevolution.
Hans

TPPhotog

Shooter
Multi Format
Morten - Nice very nice :D Next auction see if they have a lifetimes supply of Rodinal and I'll compete with you for it :wink:

Hans - Yep it's the time to get all the wonderful gear at low prices before they all come flooding back to analog and send the prices back up again.

Shooter
127 Format
clogz said:
Some weeks ago the thought crossed my mind what to do if my cherished Durst 605 needed spare parts. I found a perfect 605 at an auction site and it came with two boxes of darkroom goodies

That is so weird! I did EXACTLY the same about 2 weeks ago. I was looking at the 605, and thought: If I could pick up another for spares that would be handy. I got one on ebay for 50 pounds with a bunch of bits.

I went for the condenser head on the second enlarger (I had the colour head), figuring that they're different enough to be usefull, but similar enough to swap parts between them.

Ian

BWGirl

Shooter
Multi Format
Way to go Morten!!!!
Ok...NOW we're talking something near & dear to my heart! haha Shopping & Bargains! :D

I just got an A12 chrome back for the Hassy last night for $80 US.... and a tripod mount for $24 US. Dang! What a day! :D

Hey....I just thought of something.... since you are now the PhD, Morten....does that make you Doc Morten!?? hahaha

TPPhotog

Shooter
Multi Format
BWGirl said:
.... Hey....I just thought of something.... since you are now the PhD, Morten....does that make you Doc Morten!?? hahaha
OUCH !!! That's putting the boot in :D

rbarker

Shooter
Multi Format
zenrhino said:
. . . Try the veal!

I thought BWGirl's pun was a shoe in for having great vealing.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom