GPS for film cameras

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Equipment' started by david b, Feb 3, 2009.

1. david b

david b Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Jobo now has a device to record all of your coordinates and it sits in the hot shoe of a camera. Kind of neat.

See it here.

2. WGibsonPhotography

WGibsonPhotography Member

Shooter:
    35mm

that's cool. I should invest in one of those. I've left my whole camera bag at the college I go to overnight once. Luckily one of my friends found it and gave it back the next day. Better yet, I should just keep up with my stuff :smile:

Would be pretty useful if your camera was stolen. :smile:

3. benjiboy

benjiboy Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    Groups:
    LOL, so how's it going to help to know where I took a crap picture :D

4. WGibsonPhotography

WGibsonPhotography Member

Shooter:
    35mm

*insert string of profanities here* OK, I should have opened the link before I posted :D It's still a cool gadget :smile:

5. domaz

domaz Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    It probably matches based on date/time. So if you wanted to do it with scanned film shots you would have to get the data from a date/time film back or put in your date/time of each shot you scan manually I suppose. Good idea using the hotshoe to trigger it though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.