Gone!: Helluva Lot: Chemistry, Paper, Lenses, Holders, etc

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Free Stuff!' started by Klainmeister, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Klainmeister

Klainmeister Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Sigh...well, things change in life and I'm at the point where a darkroom is no longer feasible. Although I will continue to shoot 4x5 and 6x6, most of those will end up as digital negatives and platinum prints.

Here's the deal: I do not want to ship anything. It's a pain in the bum. So, this is available to anyone in the NM/CO area or someone passing through Santa Fe, NM anytime soon. I would appreciate a 6-pack and if you have any prints you'd like to give me in exchange, I'd love that too! Only items I'd consider shipping are the lenses or if someone really needs something.

[​IMG]

Stuff
    - Saunder 11x14 easel
    - Ilford Muligrade filters
    - Componon-s, 80mm (has the paint flaking inside, doesn't effect anything, just looks weird)
    - Nikkor 135mm, other Nikon E
    - Various holders, etc

[​IMG]

Chemistry:
    - 3x Kodak Rapid Fix bottles
    - 2x full boxes of Hypro Clear
    - 14x mini packets of Dektol
    - 1 unused Lith Kit
    - 2x Ilford Brown
    - 1x Rollei Vintage kit
    - 2x Stop (opened)

[​IMG]

The paper I'm not going to list just because it's such a mix bag, but most of it is either Ilford Warm/Cold tone fiber or Arista.edu paper for lith varying for 4x6 to 20x24.

I would appreciate giving this to one person instead of coordinating multiple split ups, but we'll see how it goes.

I''m located in Santa Fe, NM.

Thanks!

Kyle

2. Cholentpot

Cholentpot Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I could use a decent 80mm enlarging lens. Or any lenses for that matter...I've been using a cardboard negative holder for my 6x6 but the carrier would be a pain to ship way out here to the Great Lakes.

3. OP
    OP
    Klainmeister

Klainmeister Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    PM me what you need, we can do a flat rate box if need be.

4. ac12

ac12 Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    PM sent about the negative carriers.

5. RSalles

RSalles Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Maybe we can deal a couple of prints for the Ilford filters, the 135mm lens and the remaining paper?
    I would be glad to cover shipping for these items, and send you some mounted pictures, if you're able to pack and send that stuff.

Cheers,

Renato

6. Albi Sheridan

Albi Sheridan Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Hi, do you have much paper left?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.