Gas with a twist, this never happened before.

Recent Classifieds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawnmcc
Recent bookmarks
Shooter
35mm
The title sounds like an abdominal issue. Off to the thrift store today, got a Pentax zx50 for 2 dollars and change, 16 dollars later for a battery and off to the races. A camera motor starts running as soon as the batteries are installed, even though the camera is in the off position. Several passes thru the on off area, batteries in and out. little motor keeps running, shutter won't fire. Camera into the dead pile, and lens off to another Pentax, ZX5N, a really nice camera. I put batteries in it and test fire with another lens and it works fine. Put the lens on from the old camera and the ZX5N does exactly the same thing the dead camera did.:mad:!! I'm so mad I can hardly see straight. Both cameras into the dead pile. As near as I can tell , the lens is pushing the auto focus gear of the camera out of place. That lens is on top of the dead pile also.

MattKing

Shooter
Multi Format
The bodies might be fine.

OP
OP
Shooter
35mm
Nope, both cameras are dead as a door nail. I did see another used Pentax today, but I fought off the urge of Gas.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford Photo ADOX Freestyle Photographic Photo Warehouse Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom