Latest member
valleydesign
Recent bookmarks
Trader history for Huss (3)

Huss

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
What we 'ave 'ere is my shot count 094 Fuji GW690III. Full disclaimer - anyone can remove the base plate and spin those little numbers to show whatever shot count they want.
That being said I bought this about 10 years ago with a much lower count, in pretty much new shape, and have occasionally used it since. Image quality is spectacular but to be honest I don't particularly enjoy using it. I just never really clicked with it, which is why my usage has been low.
For 120, I just prefer using my Rolleiflex, or Hasselblad H1. Or Brooks Plaubel Veriwide 100. So instead of it sitting in my drybox it should be passed on.
Comes with the UV filter, a couple of ND filters, the lens cap, and that weird soft case thing.

$750 shipped/pp

p.s. totally made up the Andre the Giant thing. He was into Rollei A110s. Ok, made that up too. Pretty sure it was Pentax Auto 110s..

Full album here to view camera:

Bonus pic of Daisy included as she is adorable.

Last edited:

bags27

Shooter
Medium Format
I already have one--the 65mm wide--but just want to say that these are great cameras. They're great in bad weather and good. And the negatives are amazing: like postcards! So much detail. Like yours, mine's taken a backseat to other MF cameras, but I love using it, especially when I worry about conditions.

igzabeher

Shooter
Multi Format
I say only partially in jest, because I both want and need one. Hold it for me for two years, and I will gladly take it off your hands.

Sadly, I have to get to and through a 6x7 project first.

I'll return to lurking in my corner now.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom