Members
Latest member
shawnmcc
Recent bookmarks

c.d.ewen

Subscriber
Shooter
ULarge Format
Here's one of those tools that's useless most of the time, but when it can solve your problem, it's way useful.

This is an adapter for mounting 4x4 lens boards onto a 6x6 Deardorff. The 4x4 lens board is recessed about 2 inches behind the 6x6 lens board plane. If you're using a 4x5 back on your 'dorff, this'll let you use some of those shorter lenses. There's a small eye-screw inside the recess. When I used this adapter with a shutter-mounted lens, I'd tie a string around the shutter release, thread it through the et-screw, and be able to fire the shutter without sticking my finger into the recess. Worked for me.

This is no masterpiece of the woodworker's art, but it's no piece of crap, either. It's fully functional, and light-tight. I just never bothered to finish the front, because, as you can see, some of the flat black paint from the back got onto the mahogany front piece. Those little white swivel things that hold the 4x4 board in are, in real life, used to hold screens in a screen door. Told ya in wasn't a work of art.

What's it worth? I dunno, you tell me. I'll say $45 to me gets it to you, domestic shipping included. I'll bump and drop as appropriate. Paypal OK.

Charley

Attachments

• Dorff#1.JPG
    Dorff#1.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 36
  • Dorff#2.JPG
    Dorff#2.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 35
  • Dorff#3.JPG
    Dorff#3.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Dorff#4.JPG
    Dorff#4.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 38
OP
OP

c.d.ewen

Subscriber
Shooter
ULarge Format
Monday morning bump - now $40, domestic shipping included.

Charley

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford Photo ADOX Freestyle Photographic Photo Warehouse Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom