Threads
Members
Latest member
shawnmcc
Recent bookmarks

r-brian

Shooter
DSLR
Cleaning out my closet. Seems like a lot of us are doing that. Bought these cameras a while back but never got around to using them. Just not doing much shooting at all, so they should go to someone who will use them.

First is a very nice Petri 2.8 Color Corrected Super with very clean 4.5cm f2.8 Orikkor. From a distance it could be mistaken for a M3. (I did say from a distance.) Camera is working properly, I had a friend who is a retired camera tech check it out a couple of years ago. I have been exercising the shutter fairly regularly to keep it going. Comes with original metal push-on lens cap and ERC case. How about $25 shipped in the US. Paypal accepted.

Next is a Tower 57-A with a very clean 50mm f2.8 lens, a rebadged Samoca LE. The camera is in very good shape, seems to be working fine but I have not taken any photos with it. The 1 sec setting seems to be running right at 1 sec based on me timing it with my watch. Sorry, don't have any other way of doing it. Took it outside this weekend and having the meter set at 50 ASA, it was reading the same as my Twinmate, but I'm not sure if I'd trust it. Does seem to have a limited exposure range. Comes with an ERC, a Tower flash attachment, 2 boxes (12 bulbs) of Tower branded M2 flash bulbs, the owners manual and even the original warranty card dated May, 1961. Pretty neat to have the whole outfit from 1961. How about $30 shipped in the US. Paypal accepted.

Thanks, Brian

Attachments

• Petri outfit small.jpg
    Petri outfit small.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 108
  • Petri top small.jpg
    Petri top small.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 112
  • Tower outfit small.jpg
    Tower outfit small.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 112
  • Tower front small.jpg
    Tower front small.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 116
  • Tower top small.jpg
    Tower top small.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 99
Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford Photo ADOX Freestyle Photographic Photo Warehouse Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom