Members
Latest member
shawnmcc
Recent bookmarks

L Gebhardt

Subscriber
Shooter
Large Format
Somehow I've managed to acquire two Nikon EMs. I've never used either one, but I have checked them out and they seem to work nicely. Both are in good shape. One has writing on the bottom in what looks like sharpie.

$15 plus shipping for each, or $25 plus shipping for the pair. Paypal, checks or money orders are fine.

Attachments

• _DSC8372.jpg
    _DSC8372.jpg
    470.7 KB · Views: 74
  • _DSC8369.jpg
    _DSC8369.jpg
    319.1 KB · Views: 72
  • _DSC8370.jpg
    _DSC8370.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 67
  • _DSC8371.jpg
    _DSC8371.jpg
    338.3 KB · Views: 60

ArtO

Shooter
Multi Format
PM sent for both EMs.

ArtO

Shooter
Multi Format
That's very nice of you Larry. I certainly appreciate it. I really like the Nikon EM cameras. They're super light and have a great fit for my hands (I have smallish hands).

Art, I sent you a reply. And you are in luck, I just found the motor drive for one of the cameras, which will go in the box for free.

ArtO

Shooter
Multi Format
Cameras and motor arrived yesterday. They're in beautiful condition. Thanks Larry. (And a special thanks for the free winder. Now I have two winders so when my granddaughters use the cameras they can each have one with a winder.)

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford Photo ADOX Freestyle Photographic Photo Warehouse Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom