Sold FS: Leica 5cm Summitar w/ 6 Leica Summitar filters; Voigtlander 35mm f/2.5 LTM

Cumberland Falls-7

A
Cumberland Falls-7

Winter

A
Winter

Pig Iron elevations.jpg

A
Pig Iron elevations.jpg

Cumberland Falls-6

A
Cumberland Falls-6

Untitled

A
Untitled

Recent Classifieds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrhii
Recent bookmarks
Trader history for wjlapier (10)

wjlapier

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Sold. First, the Leica 5cm Summitar. Clean inside and out. Some slight haze ( very slight ) and very slight wispy wipes on the front element. No fungus. Aperture blades are clean and the ring turns fine. As does the focus ring. No front or rear cap but I do have 6 Leica filters exclusive for the Summitar lens. $350 shipped in US with fees included. Sold

Sold. Next, a Voigtlander 35mm f/2.5 LTM lens. No front or rear cap. The hood is tight to put on and take off but can be done. Glass is clean and focus and aperture rings worked as they should. $235 shipped in US with fees included. Sold

Last edited:

awty

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
First, the Leica 5cm Summitar. Clean inside and out. Some slight haze ( very slight ) and very slight wispy wipes on the front element. No fungus. Aperture blades are clean and the ring turns fine. As does the focus ring. No front or rear cap but I do have 6 Leica filters exclusive for the Summitar lens. $350 shipped in US with fees included.

Next, a Voigtlander 35mm f/2.5 LTM lens. No front or rear cap. The hood is tight to put on and take off but can be done. Glass is clean and focus and aperture rings worked as they should. $260 shipped in US with fees included.

Hi
Is the Voigtlander 35mm range finder coupled? I have a 25mm and 15mm but they aren't coupled.

Huss

Shooter
Multi Format
Hi
Is the Voigtlander 35mm range finder coupled? I have a 25mm and 15mm but they aren't coupled.

There were 2 versions of the 25mm - uncoupled called the Snapshot Skopar - and coupled. I have both.. All the 35s are coupled.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab Blue Moon Camera & Machine
Top Bottom