Free Stuff - Lenses, Cameras, Bag, misc

Discussion in '[Classifieds] All Proceeds to PHOTRIO' started by SLVR, Mar 2, 2015.

1. SLVR

SLVR Member

Shooter:
    Med. Format RF
    Hello All,

Being a relatively new member cleaning out his stuff I think it would be worth it to post up a lot of stuff I'm trying to get rid of. I figure "buyer" pays shipping and contributes a $5 donation to APUG isn't that bad of a deal for some of these items. I'm not sure if $5 is too much or too little. Maybe someone can correct me on that. Of course, higher donations are welcomed.

Shipping will be from Toronto Canada, will be shipped Canada Post. I'll ship to Canada and US.

Items:

M42 mount Impakt 135mm F2.8 Lens
    M42 mount Diramic 28mm F2.8 Lens w case
    M42 to Nikon F mount adapter with infinity correction element
    18% Grey card with other focussing targets or aids on a key ring?
    2x promotional 110 cameras could maybe swing a free roll of film to find their way with these 110 cameras as well.
    Holga 120n with mods. Close focus, flocked interior, 52mm filter threads, film bumpers for use with no mask, Light tight frame counter cover. Will include 6x6 and 645 mask and original holga spool.
    Black Canvas bag exact to this one here: http://www.fourcornerstore.com/collections/camera-bags/products/holga-traveller-bag Comes with custom matching strap.
    Canolite ED Flash for Canonet QL17, 19,28 I believe these are somewhat rare?

Could be more items as I uncover stuff.

[Moderator note: FS ad deleted]

Any other inquiries let me know via PM.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2015
  2. OP
    OP
    SLVR

SLVR Member

Shooter:
    Med. Format RF
    Holga, Bag, 110 Cameras gone

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2015
  3. Sirius Glass

Sirius Glass Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Groups:
    Welcome to APUG

4. OP
    OP
    SLVR

SLVR Member

Shooter:
    Med. Format RF
    bump.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.