Free: Mamiya-Sekor E 50mm f/1.7

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Free Stuff!' started by PGraham3, Oct 28, 2016.

1. PGraham3

PGraham3 Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    Howdy, APUG Network.

I had an old Mamiya ZM for awhile, and it finally went bust. I don't plan on getting another ZM.
    The lens is still in decent shape and it takes fairly sharp photos. It can fit on the Mamiya ZE, ZE-2, ZE-X, and ZM. I'd rate this lens 8.5/10.
    I can send it regular mail ($5-10) from South Korea to whomever first messages me with their address. This lens is free, although, it would be awesome to receive a little shipping compensation after it is delivered, but it is not mandatory at all.

Take care. Keep on shootin' with joy.

Paul Graham
    South Korea

20161028_231522.jpg
    20161028_231457.jpg
    20161028_231406.jpg

2. Michael90

Michael90 Member

Shooter:
    Micro43
    Hi. I am interested in this lens or any lens you have that would do macro close ups. I have a 4/3rds Olympus EPL1. I have some adapters.

Please message me. Thanks.

3. OP
    OP
    PGraham3

PGraham3 Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    Given away ages ago.

4. Michael90

Michael90 Member

Shooter:
    Micro43
    Ok. Thanks. If you have more lenses available in the future, I would be interested in buying one from you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.