Latest member
Cyanotypeworld
Recent bookmarks
Trader history for Mick Fagan (0)

Mick Fagan

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
I have a free enlarger that was donated to me to give away to anyone wishing to have it.

It is a Lucky P66 Made in Japan, a Basic B&W enlarger.

It comes with a Rodenstock Trinar f/4.5 75mm lens which is designed for 6x6 negatives but will allow you to enlarge 35mm negatives a reasonable amount. If you find a 50mm enlarging lens, then that will work better with 35mm film.

The enlarger comes with a negative holder for 6x6 negatives and inserts for 35mm film and I think what looks like a mounted slide film holder. To be honest I'm not sure.

The enlarger has a filter drawer to allow one to use multigrade paper.

It is a condensor enlarger and it has an enlarging globe that works.

Looking at it, I don't think it has ever been used; there is not a single scratch or wear mark on anything.

For someone starting out, this will suffice.

If the person wishing to have this is unable to transport it anywhere in the greater Melbourne area, I'm sure we can organise transport somehow.

Mick.

Enlarger_Web_IMG_20190101_170525 (002).jpg

Enlarger_Web_IMG_20190101_170711.jpg
Enlarger_Web_IMG_20190101_170924.jpg

1dvnbstd

Shooter
35mm RF
Hi Mick,

Would you be willing to have it shipped to Brunei Darussalam? ill be willing to pay for shipment.

Regards

OP
OP
Mick Fagan

Mick Fagan

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
I don't see why not. Logistics could be interesting as an enlarger is an unwieldy apparatus.

What kind of photography do you wish to do? Or what kind are you doing?

I ask, as this is a basic enlarger, which is good for someone learning, but as you progress, you may get a little frustrated. It may be that we may find an enlarger for the same price, nothing, which may be a bit better. This of course could take time, but I thought I would put this to you.

PM me.

Mick.

1dvnbstd

Shooter
35mm RF
Hi Mick,

I am fairly new to this forum, and am having trouble trying to start a conversation with you. Unfortunately my message is considered (Spam-Like) and is unable to be posted.

Shawhell

Shooter
Medium Format
Hi Mick
Is the enlarger still available? We are specifically interested in the 6x6 negative carrier

OP
OP
Mick Fagan

Mick Fagan

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Unfortunately for you, it is now residing in another country.

Do you need a specific Lucky enlarger 6x6 negative holder, or would another 6x6 negative holder that you may be able to adapt for whatever, be suitable?

I ask, as I have a 6x6 negative holder which came out of some kind of Omega enlarger, that you could have.

Mick.

Jerevan

Shooter
Large Format
Just for future reference, this looks a lot like the Fujimoto, which I think may have been manufactured in China for Fujimoto. It is also rather similar to the one Fotoimpex sells. The Fujimoto holders were/are quite simple affairs, bent sheet metal.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab Blue Moon Camera & Machine
Top Bottom