[Found]: Saunders 4-Blade Easel

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Want to Buy' started by HerSmokeySun, Sep 12, 2018.

1. HerSmokeySun

HerSmokeySun Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Hello all,

In the name of reducing headaches in the darkroom, I am looking to purchase a 4-bladed easel to replace my current (less elegant) means of holding paper/making prints. At the moment this consists of utilizing a measured piece of thin cardboard to create 8x8 or 5x5 prints within a 5x7/8x10 speed easel.

Saunders/LPL have an excellent reputation around this forum though I am open to consider alternatives if they measure up in quality. I also intend to keep and use this easel, so signs of wear including marks/dings/sharpied names/engraved pagan hexes are fine in the spirit of making a deal, as long as functionality is not hindered. I’m located in northern Ohio and would be more than happy to take a short road trip to pick up the easel if that defeats the cost of shipping.

Please shoot me a PM with a price if interested, and have an excellent day!

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018 at 10:03 AM
  2. chip j

chip j Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    I have a new Saunders 4-blade easel--I'm in Youngstown. $100

3. MattKing

MattKing Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    What size easel are you looking for?

4. OP
    OP
    HerSmokeySun

HerSmokeySun Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    PM sent sir!

11x14” is fine and more likely within what I would like to pay for one of these- but I’d consider the 16x20" model as well.

5. OP
    OP
    HerSmokeySun

HerSmokeySun Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Update:

Thank you to everyone who has so promptly reached out with offers- through APUG I was able to locate a seller who was less than 15 minutes away from my home. Consequentially, I am now both one easel and one friend richer! Once again I'm honored to be a member of this awesome community.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.