Found, a truckload of 35mm minilab machines

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by bdial, Dec 5, 2017.

1. bdial

bdial Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    From Petapixel
    https://petapixel.com/2017/12/04/found-truckful-40000-35mm-film-processing-machines-2003/

I
    [​IMG]

2. Sirius Glass

Sirius Glass Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Groups:
    Please send one in working condition to me. It would be even better if it processed 120 film too.

3. captain ZZM

captain ZZM Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    It maybe too big for today, keep it working must be processing hundreds roll film every week. Not suitable for personal.

4. Laurent

Laurent Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    No, but I'd love one of these for all the nice things to "borrow" for DIY projects

5. EdSawyer

EdSawyer Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Agreed, some nice parts to be had there (the green pumps, for example). Indeed unless you are running them full-tilt, they are going to be near useless for most home hobbyist types. They need throughput, and lots of it, not to mention the cleaning effort required to maintain them well. If they did 120 it might be more viable but for 35mm only, seems like a non-starter. Guy will be lucky to give them away.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.