1. Current PHOTRIO advertisers: Click Here For Current Advertisers List

For you San Franciscans: Glass Key Photo now stocking J. Lane Dry Plates

Discussion in 'PHOTRIO Advertisers Forum' started by Nodda Duma, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Nodda Duma

Nodda Duma Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hi all,

I am pleased to announce that Glass Key Photo, an awesome analog photo store in San Francisco, is about to receive their first shipment of J. Lane Dry Plates to stock in their store!

They will be stocking 4x5, 8x10, 5x7 as well as 9x12, whole plate, half plate, and quarter plate sizes.

If you are in the area, please feel free to stop in and check them out!

Glass Key Photo
    1230 Sutter Street
    San Francisco, California

Dead Link Removed

In addition, thank you all for the support and enthusiasm you've shown as I have undertaken this venture. It's been great fun and I'm glad to be a part of making dry plates available to a larger photographic community.

Cheers,
    Jason

2. jtk

jtk Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    Best wishes for your biz from a native (former) San Franciscan (we arrived in 1846).

3. Max lisch

Max lisch Member

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    Thats wonderful. I have been meaning to visit glass key photo, this just gives me another reason to take a look.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.