FlexColor and Mojave

Discussion in 'Scanning and Scanners' started by drmoss_ca, Sep 25, 2018.

1. drmoss_ca

drmoss_ca Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Notice to early adopters: FlexColor will run on macOS Mojave, after you dismiss the one-time 32-bit warning. Getting the scanner (an X1) recognised took a few pluggings-in and restarts of the app, and to physically connect it I used a Firewire 400 > Firewire 800 adapting cable, topped with a FW800>Thunderbolt dongle, followed by a Thunderbolt to USB-C dongle. Only one of my Macs is young enough to allow the upgrade to 10.14/Mojave, so the others can still be used either with the FW cable or the cable plus the first dongle, and if I outlast them, I can fudge it to the USB-C ports of my current MacBook Pro as long as I either keep it at 10.14 or Hasselblad comes up with 64-bit software.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.