Expired B&W paper

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Free Stuff!' started by spoolman, Oct 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spoolman

spoolman Subscriber

Shooter:
    Med. Format Pan
    I was given these two packages of B&W paper by a friend so I don't know if they are good for regular printing or whether they can be used for lith printing. Anyway they are yours for shipping costs. The first box is Kodak Polycontrast single weight "N" surface 100 sheets 8x10 expired in 1972 and the 2nd box is Agfa Multigrade Classic 8x10 glossy in a 100 sheet box with approx. 40 sheets left. expired in 2006. Images are attached. Paypal is accepted for shipping cost and address and zip code is required for shipping quote.

Doug Agfa Multicontrast Classic BW paper front.jpg Agfa Classic BW paper box edge on view.jpg Kodak Polycontrast paper box front.jpg Kodak Polycontrast box edge view.jpg

2. johnwwyatt

johnwwyatt Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I'm will take them. I'll PM you with my address to calculate shipping costs.

3. OP
    OP
    spoolman

spoolman Subscriber

Shooter:
    Med. Format Pan
    Hello Johnwwyatt: Unfortunately the paper has been spoken for.

Doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.