Medium Format
Complete System for 35mm through 4x5

Saunders LPL 4500II
VCCE Module (variable contrast)
Color Module
Column with 24x24 baseboard
Focus knob extension
Power supply
Gralab 500 digital timer (10 minute button inop)
2 spare bulbs
5 Negative holders: 35mm, slide mount, 6x6, 4x5, glass carrier
Schneider Kreuznach Componon-S 2.8/50 Enlarging lens
Schneider Kreuznach Componon-S 4/80 Enlarging Lens
Schneider Kreuznach Componon -S 5.6/150 Enlarging lens
Lens mounts
Peak Enlarging Focuser II
Saunders Master adjustable easel for 11x14

All is in excellent condition, except Gralab timer missing a 10 minute increment digit selector—timer is limited to 9:59,

No reasonable offer (plus shipping) will be refused.

Located in Northern Virginia. Let me know if you think an in person sale might be viable.
B663EC5B-FBD4-4471-9623-19B010DF9754.jpeg

234627FC-D134-44F9-B65D-F197A2B5B156.jpeg
8856E179-2E35-4A0B-9511-9E7E90DB6B09.jpeg
3368F0A7-5AC1-4AF8-A3AE-B313AEA41AB1.jpeg
AC29ADD5-C430-4AC5-8006-986DBE97A6C9.jpeg
43081853-5175-4E39-AD8B-34417B551B4A.jpeg
F9C2E6D8-CAEF-4180-A5E7-0169AE9BCC34.jpeg

Roger Cole

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
What part of Virginia? If southwest(ish) a road trip for pickup might be do-able. You seem to imply that you are willing to ship but even so, shipping would be... quite significant on this. I've no idea what a reasonable offer would even be either. Been out of photography too long and just getting back.

OP
OP

fmueller

Subscriber
Shooter
Medium Format
Located in Winchester, VA.

I’m definitely willing to travel a bit to avoid the pack and ship…

I have tried to understand the market value by researching Ebay, which is a last resort for me.

I’ve seen completed sales on Ebay between $1000-$2300 for enlarger only.

My intention is to sell it with a set of 3 Schneider Kreuznach lenses to cover all formats, as well as an adjustable easel and grain magnifier. And spare bulbs for enlarger.

It really is a turnkey kit.

I have a lot of time with this equipment and have never wanted for more, but my best intentions to keep using it have met the hard wall of reality. I’m not trying to squeeze every last dime out of a sale but am hoping that any deal will leave you feeling like you got a great deal. I mean that.

Tell me what you might consider reasonable, and within your budget. I think the number lies somewhere between the numbers I found for enlarger alone on EBay. The bonus being the lenses and additional equipment. If you let me know where you live we could discuss options for delivery or meetup.

If we meet up in person, I could sweeten the deal with a Salthill archival print washer for11x14. It’s a sweet unit (top of the line) but heavy, so shipping on that item is impractical.

Sincerely,

Fred

MattKing

Shooter
Multi Format
Just a suggestion.
Unless the anti-spam tools have been manually turned off for fmueller, he has too few posts to start a private Conversation.
But Roger Cole has no such restrictions, and if he starts a private Conversation with fmueller - look for the red flag near Inbox - fmueller can fully participate in that Conversation.
Good luck with your intended transaction.

images39

Shooter
Medium Format
I have this same setup, and it would be hard to do better than this in a 4x5 enlarger. Some APUGer/Photrio-er should jump on this. From what I can tell, it's getting harder to find good enlargers like this. This will make someone very happy. Good luck with the sale...

Dale

OP
OP

fmueller

Subscriber
Shooter
Medium Format
Just a suggestion.
Unless the anti-spam tools have been manually turned off for fmueller, he has too few posts to start a private Conversation.
But Roger Cole has no such restrictions, and if he starts a private Conversation with fmueller - look for the red flag near Inbox - fmueller can fully participate in that Conversation.

I’m sorry if I didn’t reply properly. While I have been a lurker off and on, I am not a regular user of this forum interface although I have taken some great tips from others on how to handle my large archive of negatives. Didn’t mean to take the previous communication public, especially since some of this really only applies to a “local” transaction. I was just replying to the message from the link in my email notification.

Sincerely,

Fred

MattKing

Shooter
Multi Format
Fred (and Roger),
I/we have absolutely no problem with your posts or Roger's.
Just thought you would probably prefer to move to a more private discussion area if or when the discussion moved to things like exchanging contact information or even payment arrangements.
As an example, we don't recommend that people post publicly telephone numbers, email addresses or shipping addresses, because people with bad intent can read posts here.
With your relatively sparse posting history, you might encounter some impediments toward moving the conversation out of the public forums. My post was trying to help you avoid that.

OP
OP

fmueller

Subscriber
Shooter
Medium Format
Fred (and Roger),
I/we have absolutely no problem with your posts or Roger's.
Just thought you would probably prefer to move to a more private discussion area if or when the discussion moved to things like exchanging contact information or even payment arrangements.

You are 100% correct. I thank you for alerting me that I had replied publicly. I did not intend that.

Sincerely,

Fred

Roger Cole

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Just a suggestion.

Yeah, got it, I just thought others might like to know too in the general terms of what I asked, so I posted it here. Also was more mulling over "could I should I" than ready to say yet. I'm building out the rest of my basement which will get me plumbing down there and that got me excited about doing photography again and, well, here I am. But OTOH I'm spending a lot building out the basement and all!

Thanks all. Fred, I'll mull it over and then PM you, thanks!

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom