Members
Latest member
brianatkinsphoto
Recent bookmarks

henrysamson

Shooter
Large Format
Hi,

I am currently living in Guayaquil Ecuador. I will be returning to the US aver the holidays and I am thinking about bringing a film camera. Any information on where I can by black and white chemistry in Guayaquil? Any active film users from the area lurking out there?

Actualmente estoy viviendo en Guayaquil Ecuador. Me voy a volver a los EE.UU. aver las vacaciones y estoy pensando en traer una cámara de película photographic. Cualquier información sobre donde puedo por la química en blanco y negro en Guayaquil? Cualquier usuario de película photographic activas de la zona que está al acecho por ahí?

Thanks!

Henry

Shooter
35mm RF
Henry,

Below listed company can sell you powdered chemical and you can mix your developer , fixer combinations after you learn the recipes from google and APUG. Some chemicals are dangerous when inhaled , some less. You can always get help from experts at the forum about mixing , storing. I bet its a high heat climate and there must be tropical formulas for you. Contact with company and ask their help.

ADISOL, is an Ecuadorian company dedicated to manufacturing and marketing of chemicals for industry, import of raw materials and technical advice for the treatment of industrial water and wastewater.

www.adisol.com.ec

Good luck,
Umut
Istanbul

Shooter
35mm RF
http://www.chemagility.com/directory/country.asp?CountryID=65

check above site , there are least 10 chemical sellers only at your city

Below BASF distributors , I bet you can find any exotic chemical from them at below and above

BASF Ecuatoriana S.A.
Avenida Naciones Unidas No.1014 y Amazonas
Edif. La Previsora, Torre A,
Piso 2, Of. 201
17-01-3255 Quito
Phone +593 2 397-9500
Telefax +593 2 397-9592
Homepage www.basf.com.ec

BASF Ecuatoriana S.A.
"Edificio Torres del Norte ""A"", Segundo Piso, Oficina #208"
Av. Miguel H. Alcívar
6720 Guayaquil
Phone +593 4 268-7730
Telefax +593 4 268-7738
Homepage www.basf.com.ec

BASF Ecuatoriana S.A.
Km 9.5 Vía Daule Casuarinas y Palmeras
Guayaquil
Phone +593 4 2111412-213
Telefax +593 4 2110797-102
Homepage www.la.cc.basf.com

Shooter
35mm RF
(there was a url link here which no longer exists)

Shooter
35mm RF
(there was a url link here which no longer exists)

I am giving you a linkhttp://www.bonavolta.ch/hobby/files/Kodak%20j-1.pdf contains a KODAK official book covers all kodak developers including tropical ones. There are lots of precautions about tropical development and follow the book.
Some chemical names could be understood with other chemical and before orderng post the formula and ask more about the chemicals . Or you lose the films. If you can not download 20mb book there , I can send your gmail account.

Umut

OP
OP

henrysamson

Shooter
Large Format
Thanks for the input but I'm just looking for a place where I can buy some HC110, fixer and stop bath so I can process my 35 mm and perhaps 4x5 film. I don't want to have to bring chemistry with me.

Hank

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford Photo ADOX Freestyle Photographic Photo Warehouse Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom