Threads
Members
Latest member
philipandre
Recent bookmarks

Misko78

Shooter
Multi Format
I'm using Fujihunt E6 5L Kit, but bottle with CD part B cracked leaked all over my storage. Now my kit is useless.

I can aquire Kodak E6 CD part A 20l and part B 5l, for almost nothing, but this thing requires Color Developer Starter II, i don't have it and can't get it. Does anyone know how to substitute it? Or maybe don't use it at all as i don't plan to replenish.

RPC

Shooter
Multi Format
The starter has nothing to do with the actual replenishment process. The starter is only required for making working solution developer out of replenisher solution, which is what this kit appears to make.

Sorry I can't help you with a formula or substitute for the starter, but if you don't use it, don't expect optimal results.

Rudeofus

Subscriber
Shooter
Medium Format
I wonder whether you could mix at least a liter or so with the remaining liquid in your Fujihunt kit, then use Kodak replenisher to reach full capacity of your 5l kit. I know, I know, one should not replenish Fujihunt chems with Kodak replenisher ....

Another option would be mixing 5 l of E6 CD from Stefan Lange's formulas.

thuggins

Shooter
Multi Format
See the post about keeping CD away from PET's. It appears a number of us have lost our CD that way.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom