Durst Multigraph enlarger L1200

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by alanbradford, Jan 12, 2019 at 8:02 AM.

1. alanbradford

alanbradford Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    This is a Durst Multigraph enlarger which is probably the best enlarger system ever made for multigrade work. A real dream to use. User manual can be found here http://durst.loremi.com/ This is Durst's version of the Ilford Multigrade 600 system.
    It comes with a Milano negative carrier adapter stage as well as the standard L1200 Multigraph diffuser box and negative carrier and normal L1200 baseboard. This Milano stage allows the use of condensor lenses (Bimacon) for 6x6 negative sizes with the multigrade head. These are rare items in full working order as this one is.

Can be seen working if required

EUR 1300 complete
    Condition is very good

RR Beard 16x20 masking frame also available for and extra EUR 120
    Peak focus finder also available for another EUR 100
    Schneider/Rodenstock/Nikon lenses available for EUR 50 for 50mm EUR 80 for 80mm and EUR 120 for 150mm

The enlarger is in France near Dijon - Buyer collects or arranges their own packing/shipping as this will be very difficult and expensive to ship due to the size and weight.

The Durst chassis shown in the photo where the Multigraph head is mounted is not the correct one for this Multigraph, I had forgotten I mounted this one on an existing L1200 chassis - It will be replaced for the sale with the genuine later Multigraph one in the additional photos.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019 at 1:16 PM
  2. danieleg

danieleg Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    hallo, what kind of peak focus finder is?
    thanks

3. OP
    OP
    alanbradford

alanbradford Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    HI Daniel, I have posted an image - It is in excellent condition.
    Alan

4. danieleg

danieleg Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    thank Alan, sorry for my bad english, what model 20° ? 30°?
    daniele

5. OP
    OP
    alanbradford

alanbradford Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    It is the Model 2000 No 1 which is at 30 degrees, it is boxed with instructions but will be offered to the buyer of the multigrade first at that price, if the buyer doesn't want it I will then put it up separately but it would then be EUR 150.

6. Renato Tonelli

Renato Tonelli Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Pardon me for saying this, but you are practically giving it away. If this were the Summer months when I am in Italy I would be at your door in a day’s notice. Not very many were made and they originally cost over $5,000. (I have the Multigraph in the USA).
    Anyway, good luck with the sale.

7. danieleg

danieleg Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    ok Alan,i am interested in it. if the buyer doesn't want it, contact me.
    thanks Daniele

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.