Members
Latest member
helimat
Recent bookmarks

mikepry

Subscriber
Shooter
Large Format
I just received my new edition of "Double Exposure" published by APUG's own Chad Jarvis with his partner, Rob Shepherd and I am utterly speechless! It is an absolute work of art. I haven't seen so much attention to detail.... ever. For info on the book go to the Dead Link Removed website and investigate for yourself. It is so very refreshing to see such an emphasis on alternative processes in this rapidly changing field. From page one it is pure quality through and through. Kudos to both Rob and Chad for a fine piece of work!!

Jorge

Shooter
Large Format
Lets not forget Christian Nzè is featured in this book. He sells his prints on E bay at very reasonable prices and they are gorgeous, I know, I have one.. :smile:

Shooter
8x10 Format
mikepry said:
I just received my new edition of "Double Exposure" published by APUG's own Chad Jarvis with his partner, Rob Shepherd and I am utterly speechless! It is an absolute work of art. I haven't seen so much attention to detail.... ever. For info on the book go to the Dead Link Removed website and investigate for yourself. It is so very refreshing to see such an emphasis on alternative processes in this rapidly changing field. From page one it is pure quality through and through. Kudos to both Rob and Chad for a fine piece of work!!

I checked the website and I have to say that I feel like getting a copy for myself. The wonderful feeling of turning the pages of a fine photographic book is rarely surpassed.
Have you gotten any of the prints?

OP
OP
mikepry

mikepry

Subscriber
Shooter
Large Format
No, I haven't gotten any prints as I'm on a bit of a budget at present. But looking at those reproductions in the book does take ones breath away.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford Photo ADOX Freestyle Photographic Photo Warehouse Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom