Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stngoldberg
Recent bookmarks
Shooter
Multi Format
You guys and gals should be documenting places of interest you visit and putting the shoot up on the Internet Archive.

They have a CC option where it is for non-commercial use if you don't want them used commercially. (Although we all know people don't follow instructions.) Put up some decent res work. No watermarked garbage, no low res garbage. Keep that for Flickr.

Here is a shoot from a 2 hour trip to March Field Air Museum. I've missed out on tons of shoots like this. Never thought of it until the recent Araki exhibit in NYC which I did a large shoot on and will post someday when I get time to PP.

https://archive.org/details/MarchFieldAirMuseum2018D.D.TeoliJr.1

Photo / art exhibits need to be archived. They are only up for 6 to 12 weeks...get em documented.

Sirius Glass

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
I few years ago I took a 4"x5: Speed Graphic to an airshow at Andrews AFB. Many more photos were taken of me using it than I took.

markjwyatt

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
I few years ago I took a 4"x5: Speed Graphic to an airshow at Andrews AFB. Many more photos were taken of me using it than I took.

I would say not the best action camera, but in the 1940s it was. My dad shot football games with one when in high school (not sure if he used a roll film back, but it was a Speed Graphic).

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab Blue Moon Camera & Machine
Top Bottom