Latest member
shawnmcc
Recent bookmarks

sly

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
View attachment 79529

My previously home-based business, has moved to larger quarters. The office is now my dedicated studio.

Not having to move the living room furniture around, and set-up and tear down all the time will hopefully make up for getting up earlier and packing a lunch on work days.......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 144
Last edited by a moderator:

MattKing

Shooter
Multi Format
Lillian:

Are you going to refer to it as your batcave?:whistling:

Congratulations - I so wish I had some usable dedicated space!

markbarendt

Shooter
Multi Format
A dedicated space is a special thing.

One of the things I enjoy most about a dedicated space is the ability to experiment quickly when an idea crosses my mind.

OP
OP
sly

sly

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
your studio defies gravity

Weird, eh? It is correctly oriented if you click on it.

The first i-thingy snap I uploaded was sideways in the the thumbnail, and right side up after clicking, but stretched and distorted.
Took a new i-snap, and it's upside down in the thumbnail, but correct after clicking, with no distortion.

Don't tell me how to fix it. It illustrates why I stick to film and the darkroom. When something goes horribly wrong in analog, I can figure it out (doh! Don't turn on the lights when the box of paper is open!), or come on APUG, ask, (why are my negatives all mottled?) and get an answer, quickly, that I can understand.
Once computers and such devices are involved, even once I find someone half or a third of my age to help me, I can't follow their explanations, and NO LONGER WANT TO.

Computers are the only thing that have made me weep with rage since all the nastiness with my ex 20+ years ago. I stopped giving computers that power a couple of years ago. I stick to basic stuff, and if something doesn't work, I drop it. If it's important, I seek help. Seems like less and less of it is.

Time to get up and burn some film!

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford Photo ADOX Freestyle Photographic Photo Warehouse Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom