Recent bookmarks
Trader history for kmg1974 (1)

Donation to Photrio
% will be donated to Photrio

kmg1974

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Have decided that I need to let go of some lenses, as they are not used all that much and I want to use the funds for other things

1. Zeiss Distagon 35 f/1.4 ZE. In mint condition, comes with box, hood, caps... 650 Euros plus PayPal fees and shipping

2. Zeiss Distagon 21 f/2.8 ZE. In excellent condition, comes with the hood, but don't have the box or original caps. 450 Euros plus PP fees and shipping

3. Canon EOS RT. Pellicle mirror Canon EF mount camera. In great condition. I would like to get 30 Euros for the camera, plus shipping...

4. Nikon F90X. Great camera, but I don't use it, so it is just sitting around. 40 Euros plus shipping

5. Contax (C/Y)Makro Planar 100 f/2.8. In Excellent condition, but I use the ZF 100 more often....Would like to get 450 Euros for it, plus PP fees and shipping, 1:1 magnification

6. Mamiya 645 Sekor 80 mm N. In great shape. Don't have a Mamiya anymore, so it is sitting around not being used. I have a shift adapter for use on Canon as well (have to find it though). 150 Euros

7. Hasselblad CF: 80 mm and 60 mm Distagon. Prices on are all over the place for these. 450 Euros each?

I am open to decent offers. Pictures to follow, most likely this weekend.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom