Aviphot Aerial Film 5" pan 80 or pan 200

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Want to Buy' started by jimgalli, Oct 21, 2018.

1. jimgalli

jimgalli Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    ULarge Format
    So I bought some on greedbay but it was un-usable because of fim-base-plus-fog. But now my appetite is whetted. Does anyone have some surplus out of date but dated from this century pan 80 or pan 200 they would like to sell. Most interested in 5" but 9.5" is a possibility too. Even some 70mm or 61.5 if it's cheap enough to have a play with.

2. OP
    OP
    jimgalli

jimgalli Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    ULarge Format
    Still looking! Still hopeful.

3. trendland

trendland Member
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Perhaps you'll have a look via Google about "Rollei Retro 80s" or about "Rollei Superpan 200/Rollei Retropan200" (sorry I do have bad remind about correct name of the secific ISO200 version from Rollei brands) just google and you might compare data shieds of Rollei films with the aviphot you are looking for.
    The Rollei Retro80s should be the same emulsion. One of Rollei ISO200 films should also be identical.
    Have a look to find out the one wich is.
    Ok next I see is : You need shied films. With a little luck Rollei have still in program some shied Version.
    You are generally 5 years too late. I remember all kinds of shieds up to 40 x 50 Rollei supported.
    (40 x 50 cm !!!!!:surprised:) if I remember correct with ATO 2.0 :unsure:........
    with regards

4. OP
    OP
    jimgalli

jimgalli Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    ULarge Format
    Thanks for the reply. Actually it's the five inch wide long rolls that I'm interested in. Kodak aerial film in good shape also very welcome. I thought I had a thousand feet, and I do, but I just discovered it has perf's which isn't ideal.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.