ATL-3 for parts

Discussion in 'Darkroom Equipment' started by Doc W, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Doc W

Doc W Subscriber

Shooter:
    Large Format
    My old Jobo ATL-3 died (problems in the chip that runs it, I think). I am parting it out so if any of you with ATL-3's need specific bits and pieces, let me know. Everything will be priced to move. It is an old one, but it does have some new parts and I also have some NOS parts that have never been used. If anyone wants the whole thing, let me know. It would obviously be pickup only. I am in Ottawa, Canada.

I suspect that this should be in the "For Sale" section but right now, I don't know exactly what parts are worth selling and also, more importantly, if there is any interest or need out there.

2. OP
    OP
    Doc W

Doc W Subscriber

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Let me rephrase this!

I am not looking to make money from this. I just want to help someone who still has an ATL-3 up and running and who needs parts or is anticipating such a need. I hate to see these old beasts go to the glue factory. However, I don't have the time or space to dismantle the whole thing and itemize it all. So if you need something specific and I can help, let me know. I won't be hanging on to it for much longer because I am having some major renovations done to the house and want to get it out of the way.