ATL-3 for parts

Discussion in 'Darkroom Equipment' started by Doc W, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Doc W

Doc W Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Large Format
    My old Jobo ATL-3 died (problems in the chip that runs it, I think). I am parting it out so if any of you with ATL-3's need specific bits and pieces, let me know. Everything will be priced to move. It is an old one, but it does have some new parts and I also have some NOS parts that have never been used. If anyone wants the whole thing, let me know. It would obviously be pickup only. I am in Ottawa, Canada.

I suspect that this should be in the "For Sale" section but right now, I don't know exactly what parts are worth selling and also, more importantly, if there is any interest or need out there.

2. OP
    OP
    Doc W

Doc W Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Let me rephrase this!

I am not looking to make money from this. I just want to help someone who still has an ATL-3 up and running and who needs parts or is anticipating such a need. I hate to see these old beasts go to the glue factory. However, I don't have the time or space to dismantle the whole thing and itemize it all. So if you need something specific and I can help, let me know. I won't be hanging on to it for much longer because I am having some major renovations done to the house and want to get it out of the way.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.