I've had mine a couple of months now. It has its pros and cons.
- lightweight, small,
- somewhat ridgid for such a light camera,
- nicely finished, well made bellows which allows a 90m easily.
- springback easily loads thick Polaroid and ready load or quickload holders
- Mine came with a very bright ground glass. not sure if it is original or not.
- Good movements for a small field camera.
- Small knobs for front rise and tilt.
- Difficult to fold unless everything is loose and in perfect place,
- front fall tend to drop the lensboard out of its track thus is almost non existant.
- front rise is not geared so slides up and down too easily (may just take getting used too.)
-no Bail on back. I miss it but if you never had one you wouldn't.
Overall its a nice camera for the price.Very similar to shen-hao in size and knobs, shen-hao may lock down tighter, but I have only held one for comparison. Doing front movements is tedious if you are under the darkcloth and requires a very gentle touch. You have only front focus once you get beyond 180mm due to track design.
Wista,linhof, or wooden lensboards in 99x96mm can be found used at KEH.com or MPEX
backpack I am looking at is Lowepro phototreker.