Latest member
philipandre
Recent bookmarks

Roger Wade

Shooter
Multi Format
Hi all,

I'm new here so a quick hello

I have just joined the forum and would like to send greetings from Germany. I am English but have lived in Germany for the past 20 years. I am primarilly a musician but have been interested in photography for as long as I can remember. I have owned numerous cameras and spent 20 years taking slides before heading off into digital, losing interest and regaining motivation with film photography.

I currently use and own my cherished Rolleiflex 2.8f, several Rollei SL and 35s, a Leica R3, a Holga, a Diana an SX 70 and a Land 420. Well, acutally, my daughter (who is 13) is really getting into the film photography thing and loves shooting 120 film on the Holga - fantastic stuff!

I don't spend a lot of time in forums and social media but am happy to be here. I am sure there is a lot to learn from you guys and look forward to sharing info etc.

Roger

OP
OP
Roger Wade

Roger Wade

Shooter
Multi Format

Sirius Glass

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format

Welcome to APUG Photrio

Arklatexian

Shooter
Multi Format
Hi all,

I have just joined the forum and would like to send greetings from Germany. I am English but have lived in Germany for the past 20 years. I am primarilly a musician but have been interested in photography for as long as I can remember. I have owned numerous cameras and spent 20 years taking slides before heading off into digital, losing interest and regaining motivation with film photography.

I currently use and own my cherished Rolleiflex 2.8f, several Rollei SL and 35s, a Leica R3, a Holga, a Diana an SX 70 and a Land 420. Well, acutally, my daughter (who is 13) is really getting into the film photography thing and loves shooting 120 film on the Holga - fantastic stuff!

I don't spend a lot of time in forums and social media but am happy to be here. I am sure there is a lot to learn from you guys and look forward to sharing info etc.

Roger
Welcome to you (and your daughter) to Photrio. We have some really good German members in this group and some of the members have mentioned that they too are musicians. Hope you prefer B&W, it you are doing darkroom work.....Again, welcome!

RalphLambrecht

Subscriber
Shooter
Medium Format
Hi all,

Roger
aren't you the cyanotype guy?

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom