Threads
Members
Latest member
JKFTL
Recent bookmarks

DeanC

Shooter
Multi Format
Fred at The View Camera Store is listing 20 sheet boxes of Fuji Acros 8x10 for $89.95. Does anyone know when Acros became available in 8x10 or should I just suspect the VCS's website of being on crack? ;-)

Dean

Roger Krueger

Shooter
Med. Format RF
DeanC said:
Fred at The View Camera Store is listing 20 sheet boxes of Fuji Acros 8x10 for $89.95. Does anyone know when Acros became available in 8x10 or should I just suspect the VCS's website of being on crack? ;-)

Dean

Wow, I'd be thrilled just to get non-Quickload 4x5.

rbarker

Shooter
Multi Format
Bjorke's friend Dirk at Megaperls in Japan has it listed

Dead Link Removed

He lists Acros 4x5 in loose sheets, too.

Jorge

Shooter
Large Format
DeanC said:

Dean
ACROS has been available for many years in 8x10, I got mine from Badger about 3 years ago. I liked it but it is pricy and not all that special for the money. This shot was taken with ACROS developed in ABC pyro.

clay

Shooter
Multi Format
DeanC said:

Dean

I have gotten acros in 8x10 from VCS - almost 2 years ago.

Jim Moore

Shooter
Large Format
I received my order of 8x10 ACROS from Fred today.

I love this film in 4x5 developed in XTOL 1:1 and can't wait to shoot it in 8x10

Jim

Tom Stanworth

Shooter
Multi Format
I cannot see the worth of this film for contact printing as grain is so very fine. Its real value is in large enlargements. It is unlikely to produce enough grain and edge for biting sharp contacts no matter what its dev'd in. I have used it with Dixactol in 5x4. Grain still effectively invisible at 20x24. I would probably not want to use it in 10x8 unless prints were exceeding 40" plus as other films would still give grainless prints with lower cost and (for me) the preferable look of traditional films.

Tom

Jim Moore

Shooter
Large Format
and (for me) the preferable look of traditional films

Tom,

The Look is exactly the reason that I want to try. As stated above I love this combination in 4x5.

Jim

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom